Enterprise Residency (new 2019/20)!
This will be offered at either level 4, 5 or 6 (depending on your degree).The Enterprise Residency is one of the 6 work experience options that will be available to you, and is an opportunity for you to initiate your own enterprising project/venture, test out your creative and innovative skills, take risks and make mistakes within a supportive and safe environment. You can apply as an individual, partnership or small group (up to 4). The support you can expect from us is as follows:
- Access to the Enterprise Team advice and guidance
- Workshops (enterprise skills & business related)
- Free tenancy in the Hallam i-Lab for the duration of the Residency
- Mentoring support
- Networking opportunities
Neil Boardman (BSc Sports Studies), developed an online sports magasine
Why not come and talk to us about your plans (see below).
- Come to our weekly Wednesday drop-in info session in Careers Connect anytime between 12.00 - 13.00
- Visit us in the Hallam i-Lab at our weekly Open House Wednesday afternoons. Drop in anytime between 13.00 - 16.00. The Hallam i-Lab is a dedicated enterprise and entrepreneurial incubation space on floor 6 of Aspect Court, on Pond Hill.
- Contact us on: 0114 225 3131 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the links below to explore the Enterprise Team's full offer.
- Welcome to the Enterprise Team
- Business support and funding
- Hallam i-Lab: a dynamic co-working incubation space
- Hallam Pop-up Shop
- Freelance work opportunities (Hallam Freelancers)
- Enterprise events and workshops
- Competitions and Awards
- Enactus: supporting entrepreneurial action for social change