If you would like to access the Hallam Freelancer job opportunities, there are a couple of simple steps you will need to take to ensure that you will feel confident when taking on freelance work.
The first step is to complete our simple UniHub online application. Once your application has been approved, you will then be invited to complete our online video training module, which will provide you with a broad overview of the issues and responsibilities that are common for people working on freelance projects. You do not have to complete the entire module in one sitting, just save the completed sections and return when you are ready.
There is a short test at the end of the module to ensure that you have understood the key issues. Once you have completed the module, you will be ready to apply for the freelance opportunities which will be advertised on UniHub opportunities page.
For more information on Hallam Freelancers:
- Come to our weekly Wednesday drop-in info session in Careers Connect anytime between 13.00 - 14.00
- Visit us in the Hallam i-Lab at our weekly Open House Wednesday afternoons. Drop in anytime between 13.00 - 16.00. The Hallam i-Lab is a dedicated enterprise and entrepreneurial incubation space on floor 6 of Aspect Court, on Pond Hill.
- Contact us on: 0114 225 3131 or email at: email@example.com
To find out more about the Enterprise Team's offer, click on the following links:
- Welcome to the Enterprise Team
- Business support and funding
- Hallam i-Lab: a dynamic co-working incubation space
- Hallam Pop-up Shop
- Enterprise events and workshops
- Competitions and Awards
- Enactus: supporting entrepreneurial action for social change