Work for Yourself Fair
The Work for Yourself Fair provides a forum where students and graduates who are interested in learning what it really is like to work for yourself, can talk to those who have already taken that step and successfully set up their own commercial or social enterprise ventures. From very early start-ups to established businesses trading over a number of years, you will have the opportunity to talk to them about the highs and lows of being self-employed as well learn about their businesses' services and/or products. The day also includes Q&A sessions and a networking event at the end of the day to round things off.
Booking opens in early January on UniHub.
The Enterprise Team supports and hosts a number of networking events throughout the year. The most important of these is the REAL networking event which are planned and hosted by students and graduates.Each event focuses on a specific theme and usually includes guest speakers. All open events will be listed on the UniHub events page.
Talk to a member of the Enterprise Team...
- Come to our weekly Wednesday drop-in info session in Careers Connect anytime between 13.00 - 14.00
- Visit us in the Hallam i-Lab at our weekly Open House Wednesday afternoons. Drop in anytime between 13.00 - 16.00. The Hallam i-Lab is a dedicated enterprise and entrepreneurial incubation space on floor 6 of Aspect Court, on Pond Hill.
- Contact us on: 0114 225 3131 or email at: email@example.com
Use the links below to explore the Enterprise Team's full offer.
- Welcome to the Enterprise Team
- Business support and funding
- Hallam i-Lab: a dynamic co-working incubation space
- Hallam Pop-up Shop
- Freelance work opportunities (Hallam Freelancers)
- Competitions and Awards
- Enactus: supporting entrepreneurial action for social change