Duke of York Young Entrepreneur Award
Hallam graduates Food Circle with Prince Andrew receiving their awards in 2018
Each year in April, the Yorkshire Universities come together to celebrate the entrepreneurial successes of their students and graduates. The awards ceremony is hosted in the Duke of York Young Entrepreneurs Centre at Huddersfield University and the awards are presented by HRH The Duke of York.
To find out more about this award and be inspired by the 2017 finalists please click here to watch this short YouTube video.
Big Ideas Competition
If you think you have a great and innovative business idea for a new social or commercial venture, then why not enter our Big Ideas Competition and win £200! The competition is run in March each year over a two week period, and all you have to do to enter is to post your idea into one of our Big Ideas Competition boxes which you will find at locations around the University.
To find out more about the Enterprise Team's offer, click on the following links:
- Welcome to the Enterprise Team
- Business support and funding
- Hallam i-Lab: a dynamic co-working incubation space
- Hallam Pop-up Shop
- Freelance work opportunities (Hallam Freelancers)
- Enterprise events and workshops
- Enactus: supporting entrepreneurial action for social change