Workshops (compulsory) for you to gain practical skills that could prove invaluable for your career:
4 core workshops:
- Wed 19 Feb: Workshop 1 (CVs), 3-5pm
- Wed 26 Feb: Workshop 2 (LinkedIn), 9-11am
- Wed 4 Mar: Workshop 3 (Job Search), 3-5pm
- Wed 11 Mar: Workshop 4 (Interviews), 3-5pm
Upon completion of your Achieve personal journey of discovery, as well as the invaluable skills and relationships you will have developed throughout Hallam Achieve, you will also:
- Receive recognition of your participation and the workshops you have completed;
- Have gained in confidence in how to apply for degree-specific jobs;
- Know how to articulate your strengths to a potential employer;
- Have developed key soft skills that employers look for in graduates.
Please view the separate Hallam Achieve FAQ document on this page.
How to apply:
If you have any additional questions after reading the above, please contact Sara Sullivan, Employability Adviser, on firstname.lastname@example.org