The Hallam Internship Scheme
The University is offering paid virtual internships to support Hallam students as part of our ‘Class of 2020’ offer. Internships will commence during the beginning 1 July, 2020.
These internships are now closed
How does it work?
Hallam Internship Programme
- 100 hours for £1000 as a virtual internship
Santander Internship Programme
- 35 hours per week for a total of 8 weeks for £2520 as a virtual internship
What roles can I apply for?
There are now over 100 opportunities on offer from a range of employers in the Sheffield City Region and beyond, in fields such as marketing, digital, charities, engineering, jewellery making and much more! You can apply for 4 in total (up to 2 for each scheme).
Who can apply?
- You must be finishing your degree this year at Sheffield Hallam University as part of the ‘Class of 2020’
- You must be able to commit to the timeline and minimum weekly hours as set up by the Hallam Internship Scheme team
- You must be able to confirm you are legally entitled to work in the UK during the time of your internship and can produce ID/VISA/Passport to demonstrate this
- Sheffield Hallam welcomes applications from all candidates irrespective of age, pregnancy and maternity, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, or marital or civil partnership status. We particularly welcome applicants from underrepresented groups
How do I apply?
All opportunities are now closed.
We have put together a set of Internship FAQs for students with lots of detail about how the internships will work. You can speak to your Employability Adviser if you would like more support or you can speak to the Hallam Internship team directly for more information on 0114 225 3433 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org