SHEFFIELD HALLAM UNIVERSITY'S LICENSED PSYCHOMETRIC ASSESSMENTS
GRADUATES FIRST TEST PORTAL
We have established a partnership with Graduates First so that you can benefit from aptitude tests while preparing for your internships/job interviews, both during and after your degree.
Available assessments include:
- Aptitude tests - numerical, verbal and logical reasoning (7 of each). Timed tests with individual reports and worked out solutions. You can plot your development on a personalised chart.
- Situational judgement test - The test consists of 18 workplace scenarios. Your response to these is assessed against 9 key competencies.
- Workplace Personality questionnaire - A short assessment modelled on the 'big 5' personality traits.
- Interview question identifier tool to give you personalised suggestions for questions that might come up
- NEW! Practice Video Interviewing tool - gives you the opportunity to practice answering questions in a video interview format, with options to watch yourself back and to receive automated feedback on the content of your answers and how you presented on screen.
- NEW! Game assessment - an opportunity to experience the type of 'gamified' personality/behaviour assessment you might come across as part of a wider recruitment process.
- Assessment centre exercises to help you prepare for this stage of a recruitment process
All tests come with worked solutions to accelerate your learning and professional score reports, which analyse your results and identify areas of weaknesses and what needs to be improved.
Graduates First also offer other job assessment preparation solutions for students including detailed step-by-step guides to over 100 top graduate employer's recruitment stages and hints on how to pass their assessment processes.
HOW DO I ACCESS GRADUATES FIRST?
To register, download the Student Guide to Graduates First document for full instructions.
If you have graduated in the last three years and have registered on UniHub you can contact Careers Connect to allow you access to this test portal. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will register you on the system and send you your login details.
If you have previously registered with Graduates First as a student, once you graduate you will still be able to access the portal.