- An organisation's own website is a key starting point. Remember that most candidates are likely to look at this, so try and go beyond this by looking at other information sources wherever possible.
- Databases such as Key Note and Mintel can give you access to market research reports and financial information. You can access these databases from the Library Gateway. Library staff can help you to use these databases effectively.
- Newspapers and specialist trade press can provide information about the latest developments in a sector. Speak to an adviser if you want to know which.
- LinkedIn has a number of features that can help you with company research, such as company information, news and groups. To find out how to use LinkedIn effectively, book a place on one of our LinkedIn workshops.
- Glassdoor has reviews of company recruitment, salaries, benefits and work culture.