Looking for part-time work while you study? - check out the Campus Jobs page for hints, tips and vacancies.
Do you still need more help to find a job?
- Are you a recent graduate?
- Are you finding it difficult to get a job?
- Are you working in a job but it’s just a short-term solution rather than your ‘ideal career’
- Are you wondering why you haven’t been successful in applications?
- Are you feeling a bit demotivated or lacking confidence in your career planning and job seeking?
- Are you putting off big decisions until you feel ready or inspired?
The 21 days to Careers Success for Graduates is an excellent information source of help. Why not follow it and put into action the steps it recommends?